The Private Sector Federation – Rwanda (PSF) is a professional organization, dedicated to promote and represent the interests of the Rwandan business community. It is an umbrella organization that groups 9 professional chambers. It was established in December 1999, replacing the former Rwanda Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Private Sector Federation (PSF) has registered major successes since its creation in 1999. Beyond a strong brand and membership base, PSF pioneered Business Development Services (BDS), registered wins in advocacy and played a strong national and regional role.
- To represent the interests of the private sector
- Dialogue with Government on matters related to the improvement of business through the economic partnership forum
- Business promotion and development.
- Strategic priorities in the 2007-2010 action plan
- Promote Entrepreneurship and Business Growth
- Build Private Sector Capacity
- Effective private sector advocacy
- Support active involvement in Regional and International Trade
- Develop Quality Member Services and enhance Communication