The Ministry of Finance and Economic planning is responsible for sustainable growth, economic opportunities and living standards of all Rwandans.
The ministry is also responsible for establishing and monitoring the highest standards of accountability and transparency in public finance management.
The agencies under the ministry are as follows;
- The agencies under the ministry include the following;
- Rwanda Revenue Authority
- Rwanda Social Security Board
- Capital Markets Advisory Council
- National Institute of Statistics
- Public Sector Capacity Secretariat
- Rwanda Public Procurement
- Automobile Guarantee Fund
- Financial Sector Development Secretariat