Kyambura Lodge is situated at the Eastern edge of Queen Elizabeth National Park, in the western part of the great East African Rift Valley, with fantastic views over the national park and the Rwenzori Mountains. The lodge has been built using environmentally friendly materials fitted by local community craftsmanship. The lodge has accommodation of 7 spacious and tastefully designed self-contained grass-thatched cottages, with views of Queen Elizabeth National Park over the wooden balcony.
- Swimming pool adjacent to camp fire
- Restaurant and lounge/bar
- Game drives through Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Launch trips on the Kazinga Channel
- Forest Walks into Maramagambo Forest
- Chimpanzee tracking into the Kyambura Gorge
- Bird watching