The following are opportunities for investment in the education sector of Burundi
- Burundi is predominantly a French speaking country however, its entry into EAC which is mainly English and Swahili speaking bloc has necessitated the need to learn English and Swahili. In addition there is a huge and increasing international community in Burundi which requires English schools as there is only one such institution in the country.
- Professional development for Teachers
- Provision of soft skills for professionals and creating networking forums
- Setting up international schools
- Setting up private Universities and branch universities
- Technical and vocational training
- Technology based education