The government of Rwanda has done the following to facilitate the Tourism sector
- The government of Rwanda has shown strong commitment to promote the tourism sector by developing a clear tourism strategy and successfully Rwanda as a tourist destination.
- Government has engaged the private sector in the policy dialogue and generally improved the country’s business environment for tourism purposes.
- Government of Rwanda has worked consistently on the marketing of the Rwanda and its attractions benefiting greatly from the popularity of the gorillas.
- Government has tried to foster the interest of tour operators and travel agents in the region, where by several have been invited to Rwanda to promote cooperation.
- Government through, Chamber of Tourism of the Private Sector Federation aims to act as a voice to the sector, working as one body to promote, represent and advocate for the interests of the countries tourism sector.
- Government of Rwanda has prioritized the Tourism sector as one of the key pillars for the country’s economic development.
- Rwanda has created an environment of macroeconomic stability, one that is conducive to private businesses and the creation of sustained economic growth in the tourism sector
- The government is working hand in hand with the tourism chamber to improve customer service and to solve the skills gap that seems to be a hindrance to better service delivery.